HOW IT WORKS
Bahaquote Help provides information related to registering new account, viewing menu options, maintaining product list, generating quotes, managing customers, tracking the status of purchase orders and payments, accessing sales order list and so on. Visit the support page for further assistance on the software package, its pricing and benefits.
Our sales team is happy to assist you in your queries.
BahaQuote in action
Create your customer base, edit and update them easily. You can also import the contacts from your device/phone to add the customer details. Use the GPS location feature to locate the customer’s address and add the customer to your list.
- Click New Customer (from the main Menu or from All Customers) to create a New Customer
- Click Customer -> All Customers to view the customer list (see below). You can edit the customer details or delete it
Create your product list, edit or modify the list, search for products and view the list. The product feature allows you to maintain your product database and manage the inventory as well. The inventory option allows you to keep a tab on the stock.
- Click Product -> New Product (from the main Menu or from Product) to create a new Product. In the New Product window,
you can define new Categories for the Product. In the Price Information option, you can define Cost Price and
Markup (%) and the application will compute the Selling Price (click the Update icon to compute)
- Select the Maintain Inventory check box, add the stock number to track the stock of the product
- You can also upload the product image in the Description Information option
Create your estimate, view and edit the estimate. You can save the estimate and mail it to the customer. You can also attach pictures and documents in the estimate.
- Click Estimate -> New Estimate (from the main Menu or from List) to create a new Estimate. You can add Services, Product and Expenses using the Product Details option
- Click Estimate -> List to view the Estimate details. Expand the Action dropdown list (see below) to choose from the available options to process the Estimate
Search and filter invoices from the list view (on a given criteria) and edit it as many time as you want. You can create invoices directly using the New Invoice option. Expenses related to the invoice can be added using the Add Expense option. Use the online payment options to set the payment gateway while creating the invoice.
- Click Invoice -> New Invoice (from the main Menu or from Invoice (list)) to create a new Invoice
- After creating the Invoice, click Save and Mail to send the invoice to the customer. This will give you more options (see the snapshot below) such as including a cover page, cover letter, statement of work, terms & conditions and so on.
- Click Invoice (list) to view the Invoice details. Expand the Action dropdown list (see below) to choose from the available options to process the Invoice (see below)
- Click Invoice (from the main Menu) to view the Recurring Invoice and Archived Invoices
Add and modify expenses using the Expenses option. Use the Expense Category option to create your own category of expenses. Add multiple expenses and convert the expense into an Invoice.
- Click Add Expenses (from the main Menu or from Expenses (list)) to add a new expense
- Click Expense (list) to view the Expenses and edit them. You can create new Expense Category, edit the Expense and convert it into an Invoice (see the snapshot below)
Use the Task option to create tasks and set reminders to manage the task.
- Click Task from the main Menu to create a new Task. This screen will display the list of tasks if they are already created
- Click Edit to modify the task (see the snapshot below)
View graphical reports on customers, estimates, invoices created, income and expenses report, sales and profit numbers and so on. A wide range of reports in graphical and excel format lets you manage your business processes at your finger tips.
- Click Reports from the main Menu. A wide range reports categorized by title is displayed (see the snapshot below). Click each report to view it
- In the Report page, you can view reports for a specified duration by selecting the date or choose by Customer name (see the snapshot below)
Create and send campaigns that can be used as a promotional activity for a product or service. Monitor the start and end date of the campaign, the trigger date for promotional events and other details from here.
- Click Campaign from the main Menu to create your campaign
- Click Campaign List to create a new Scheduler and a new Trigger. This will help manage the campaign with a defined schedule and triggers to be sent to
Import customer data or product data into the app using this feature. Select the radio button to import the customer data or product data and simply choose the excel file. This will import the entire customer or product data into the app. Make sure your excel file is formatted as per instructions provided in the Import option.
- Click Import from the main Menu to import the Customer Data or the Product Data
- It is important to read all the instructions displayed on this page before importing the data (see the snapshot below)
Export the data to download it to your computer/device. Choose from a wide range of options to get the report with the exact fields that you need. Download the report in Excel or CSV format (for further processing).
- Click Export from the main Menu to export the Customer Data or the Estimate Data
- Reports can be exported to Excel or CSV format. Before exporting the data, select the checkbox to include the field in the report. By default, all fields will be selected (see the snapshot below)
View the graphical snapshot of payments received, overdue and paid invoices, new customer, new estimate and so on. This is a quick option to get a glimpse of your business.
- Click Snapshot to see a snapshot of income, expenses, new customer, new estimate and so on. You need Acrobat flash player to view the charts. Please download from the Internet if you do not have flash player installed on your system
View the payment request that can be sent by email. The payment link allows the customer to make payment. This is one of the best features to track your payment.
- Click Payment from the main Menu to add a new Payment
- After adding a payment, you can choose the payment method, enter notes and mail this to the customer (see the snapshot below)
Manage any currency, sales tax information, appearance of the company, schedule, expense category and so on in the Settings option. Changes made in the settings option will appear when you create invoices, estimates, purchase orders and so on. The default currency option in the app is USD. Change your currency in the Settings option. BahaQuote supports all International currency standards.
- Click Settings option on top of the main page. You can modify the your profile
- The Administrator Settings option lets you modify the data for each option shown in the page (see the snapshot below)
Visit Billing Status to see the list of invoices in different stages such as processing, pending and completed. This is a quick and useful feature to track your billing.
Now it is easy to manage and use any vendor according to your business needs. Create the vendor list or modify the existing vendor using this option. Visit settings to make global changes to the vendor master and make the changes visible in all new invoices/estimates.
- Click Vendor -> Create Vendor (from the main Menu) to create a new Vendor
- Click Vendor -> Vendor to view the list of Vendors and edit them (see the snapshot below)
Visit Receivables option to see the payment list and overdue invoices. This option shows a tabbed view of invoices that are unpaid, overdue, paid and partially paid. A quick and a useful feature to see all receivables at one go.
- Click Receivables from the main Menu to view the list of Receivables
- Click each tab (Unpaid, Overdue, Paid, Partially-Paid, Archive) to view the Receivables for each tab (see the snapshot below)
- Click Edit to edit the receivables. This will give you additional options to process the Receivable
Visit Purchase Order option to create a new purchase order or modify the existing one. This option lets you view purchase orders in different stages such as processing, completed and cancelled.
- Click Purchase Order from the main Menu and click New to create a new Purchase Order. Enter the required details to create the Purchase Order. You can save this as a draft or Save and Mail to a customer (see the snapshot below)
- You can also create a new Purchase Order from the Purchase Order List