Modern day e-commerce has to give us more that we imagined otherwise for our online business to run in a fruitful manner. Online entities provide with high quality estimates, proposals and customized billing software solutions. At first match up with customer needs and make your software flexible enough to meet changing needs of customers. Then, there has to be the provision where the user can make the changes using secure password access.
The main features of the customized billing software are:
1) Bills can be generated after successful approval of the proposed quote.
2) The estimates generated are then forwarded to the client with a link redirected to the estimate approval form for the clients to use in order to approve or decline a proposed quote.
3) When the price estimates are approved only then it gets converted into sales order and subsequent invoices are created after the purchase is made.
4) The invoice is then e-mailed to clients in read only mode and in a printer friendly version for printouts.
The user can easily manage and track information in the invoice and the status of payment. The sales management feature of the online estimate software can now help in checking an invoice which is overdue. The user accesses all information in a central location accessed from anywhere. The client details are centrally located for ease of access. The inbuilt custom features of the online estimate software are provided with full design support.
Additional customized billing software solutions include:-
• The custom settings done for the Algorithmic rules as designed by the organizations for higher gains.
• A process that leads it way towards estimate to orders and invoicing.
• A customized dashboard and user utility page with all features given in the very same page.
• A team to monitor all custom requirements of the client and manages data based on prior requests.
Offline customized billing software
• Offline custom solutions without the need to stay online but use all the features that is there with custom settings.
• The internet facility as needed for the custom solution to take effect for offline application and must be there for data sync facilities.
• Offline recurring invoicing and billing as per set period of time which is custom set for the user. This facility should be available with the online customized billing software.
• Offline payment integration and PayPal as secure payment process with currency option, tax calculations and mode of payment option custom set by the user.
Most modern e-commerce solution providers present you today’s most comprehensive customized billing software and online estimate software for online store creation delivering the broadest range of features and functionality.