If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please feel free contact us at email@example.com.
- When you register with Bahaquote, we to ask for information such as your name, company name, email address.
- Bahaquote uses the collected information for the following broad purposes: to create your account, provide you with email communications in regards to our service, service development, and research.
- Bahaquote reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our corporation.
- Bahaquote will send a welcoming email to verify your new account.. We will occasionally send out Bahaquote service related announcements.
- Bahaquote may use a technology called "cookies" to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. OnTrac may set and access OnTrac cookies on your computer. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
- You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
- Although Bahaquote owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Bahaquote application, you retain all rights to your data.
User will be notified in case of further changes in our policy and features of the online and mobile quoting and invoicing software. In case of an update made on our part, a notification e-mail will be sent to the user on the e-mail address used for registration or specify about the changes on our website. Users are requested to stay updated on the same.